“ After more than a decade in IT recruitment, seeing the same old robotic engagement with clients & candidates, I had a vision, where I saw an agency where consultants would care and respect candidates and help those people achieve their career ambitions.
I saw an agency that formed relationships with its candidates and clients and worked hard to earn their trust, not necessarily for short term gain but with a long term partnership in mind. I envisioned an agency full of authenticity and personality where we had conversations not sales pitches.
I imagined growing a team of specialist recruiters who were passionate about working with the best talent enabling our clients to become even more successful. Xpertise was born with that vision and those values.”
Richard Harrison, founder and MD.
Xpertise isn’t just about Richard though, read about the other people who have made Xpertise one of the best specialist digital, IT and technology recruitment consultancies across the Midlands and London.
- Jack’s Story: Jack was Richard’s first hire back in May 2013, and he’s seen Xpertise grow into the trusted specialist team we have today.
- George’s Story: George was adamant he would never return to recruitment, but for the right agency with the right values, here he is!
- Ailsa’s Story : “I thought that recruitment was about bottom lines and being chained to your desk: It’s really about people and that’s why I love it.”
- Why our employees love Xpertise : Listen to our employee stories on their experience at Xpertise.
- Xpertise Olympics: Just one of the many events we put on through the year which make us different.
Story about how we got here…
- January 2013 – Started the business from the top floor room of home
- May 2013 – Moved into First Office
- May 2013 – Employee number 1 joins – Jack Lawson
- June 2014 – Grow to 6 Staff and moved into larger premises at Sadler Bridge Studios
- Sept 2014 – New Director, Julian Harrison joined
- Oct 2014 – New Operations Director, Dawn Harrison joined
- May 2015 – New Finance Director, Alison Chmiel joined
- Nov 2015 – Grow to 14 Staff and moved into larger premises at Cardinal Square
- Now – Currently 21 heads including 4 Managing Consultants