- This event has passed.
Agile Leicester – August
9th August 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Xpertise are proud sponsors and co-organisers of Agile Leicester. These meet ups happen on every 2nd Thursday of each month. The session is usually in the form of presentations/ workshops from industry professionals working within Agile Software development with the aim to share knowledge, promote best practice and network with others.
Kim Morgan will explore some of the key principles which make coaching more transformational than transactional.
These will include:
– How transformation occurs and how coaching should be more than just a “cosy chat”
– The importance of high emotion and creativity in coaching
– Understanding the psychology of motivation – associating everyday behaviours with long-term outcomes
– The coach as an “Empathetic Provocateur” and the coach as an instrument of change
– Dynamic listening to ignite the mind
– Starting with the end in mind and presupposing success
There will be lots of opportunity for interaction, questions and to coach and be coached in this session.
Kim Morgan – 6:45 – 7:45 (including Q&A)
Pizza & Networking – 7:45 – 8:30
Close – 8:30
If you’re attending and would like to have a chat with Phil Brindley, please contact 01332 419899