Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst ¦ Up to £50k ¦ South Derbyshire ¦ Retail
Xpertise as specialists in Project Delivery recruitment, have been appointed by a business in the Retail sector in Burton-upon-Trent to resource a Business Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career and work within an ambitious, driven team. You will be responsible for evolving the internal project methodology to ensure the projects team deliver a best in class service to our clients business.
In the Business Analyst role, you’ll be:
- Responsible for undertaking investigative work to determine business requirements, ‘as is’ / ‘to be’ processes and business change for projects and initiatives.
- Identifying and designing cost effective solutions that meet business objectives and requirements and are aligned to the business and IT strategy.
- Building and maintaining effective long term relationships across IT and the wider business that can be leveraged to ensure the successful delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Working with technical and project teams to ensure that the technical solution is delivered.
- Ensuring high quality supporting documentation is in place.
To be successful in the Business Analyst role, you’ll need to have:
- Broad and demonstrable experience of working successfully with teams to deliver analysis and insights that drive operational excellence, as well as an outstanding analytical ability and strategic grasp of the ‘big picture’.
- Proven experience and knowledge of business analysis and best practice.
- Experience and knowledge of business change, business process design and embedding management information to enable continuous improvement.
- Experience in assessing and evaluating processes with strong competence in technical analysis and complex problem solving.
- The ability to deliver creative and innovative solutions to solve business problems whilst minimising cost impact.
- An ability to cope with fast paced environments and multiple demands.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, able to clearly articulate concepts and ideas, challenge effectively and manage expectations.
- A ‘can do’ attitude, tenacity, drive, initiative and creativity.
- An appetite and enthusiasm for being part of our client’s future.
Business Analysts get to see their projects through, right until completion. The ability to see the results of your work can be very fulfilling and provides the learning insight that is necessary to continuously improve and develop. You’ll have a high level of autonomy and the ability to help shape the thinking on our projects as well as being involved in the development of the Business Solutions function.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Olivia Healy
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business