Engagement Lead/Programme management | £80-90k + Bonus + benefits | Midlands
Xpertise as specialists in Project Delivery recruitment, have been appointed by an Agile Consultancy to recruit for an Engagement Lead. Our client is an Enterprise Agile Consultancy specialising in delivering complex programmes of work, as well as setting up green field projects from scratch. They have won multiple awards and one of the best for what they do.
This role will act in a mixture of an Engagement Leadership role and Programme Management. They will lead engagements delivery with strong business and technology programme management skills, coupled with supporting the business in broader account management, business development and to shape the client’s agenda.
• Influence and shape client requirements and needs managing the client engagement from pre-engagement through to delivery and post-engagement
• Guides client expectations of the relationship with the consultancy, ensuring appropriate resources/ assets are brought to engagement and is seen as a trusted advisor at board level of organisations.
• Communicate complex ideas up to board level, using range of written and oral presentation methods and demonstrate the client business drivers
• Lead complex engagements at a middle to senior management level and goes beyond scope, to probe fully and understand the wider context surrounding business issues and client emotion.
• Understands the capabilities and limitations of project, programme and portfolio leadership and associated solutions available in the market place
• Able to communicate and shape solutions and delivery approaches to client combining business and technology.
• Defines engagement deliverables and drives successful delivery across clients through managing and coaching the team.
• Sets quality standards and manages risks, resolving key engagement issues
• Encourages an environment of teamwork and cooperation on engagement
• Experience in leading large-scale/ C-level initiated programmes including multi-vendor management and delivery.
Account, People Management
• Define the commercial relationship with the client, manage the financial risk and deliver profitable engagements.
• Proactively manages the client when change requests or contractual obligations come into question
• Drives the maintenance of a positive team spirit within teams and encourages excellent team working
• Coaches others on the value of collaborative working and demonstrate its value.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business