Automation Test Engineer
Job Title: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Salary: Circa £45,000
- Ability to complete a comprehensive test plan and test documentation for minor and major product releases.
- Release and track products or features from inception to release for all consumer products. The job will require the ability to manage multiple feature/product releases mapping test strategy to the release plan, ensuring the product release quality is maintained or acceding that of the previous release.
- Develop test cases/harnesses and test products to meet assigned requirements using systematic test design techniques.
- Construct/maintain automated testing framework and other testing tools to perform performance/stress and load testing suites
- Stay abreast of industry-wide changes in technology, programming techniques and new tools being used in the QA field
- Work intimately with Dev and PM to help with defining and updating requirements.
- Develop and maintain Automated Test for the varied products on Web/Api Frameworks.
- Work closely with QAs, Devs, Architects to structure and build Automated Framework/Tests
Skills and Experience
- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing certification
- 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation (Web and API)
- Strong Knowledge and experience in BDD Tools like Specflow, Fitnesse or Cucumber
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Automation Tools like Selenium, CodedUI etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team would be preferred
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience of working in a .Net environment
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Richard Bailey
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business