Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst | £40k – 50k | Nottingham
Xpertise as specialists in Product Delivery recruitment, have been appointed to find an Agile Business Analyst for a Software House in Nottingham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to work with Product Management, Portfolio group, the Business Owners and Scrum team(s) to create and define user stories and supporting artifacts for product features and enhancements.
• Investigates operational needs and problems
• Contributes to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components
• Analyse business process, identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility along with recommending new approaches.
• Evaluating the factors which must be addressed in the change programme.
• Implements stakeholder engagement / communication plans
• Handling complaints, problems and issues and managing resolutions
• Uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness od stakeholder management
• Help develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships
• Uses established techniques to specify and document business functional, data and non-functional requirements for simple subjects areas with clearly-defined boundaries
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and can cope with changing and evolving priorities.
• Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum), UML, Object Orientated, Data Modeling, Process Modeling and/or other development methodologies
• Awareness of structured approach to test planning and test execution.
• In depth knowledge of user experience methods and tools, including workflow design and functional definition applied to a user/client-facing context.
• Experience of user-driven feedback tools (wireframing, rapid development, customer user group)
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Ailsa Whaley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business