Scrum Master | Nottingham | Software House | £50-60k + Bonus + Benefits
A permanent Scrum Master is required for a large FinTech based in Nottingham. Due to the business becoming more Agile focused, they are looking for a Scrum Master to help steer the ship and facilitate the sprint teams. The Scrum Master will also ensure cross team collaboration. The Scrum Master will work closely with the Development managers, Project managers and the development teams to help them on their agile journey.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate scrum meetings.
- Organise and run sprit planning, demos, retrospectives, story detailing.
- Work with the managers to collect and product report and metric e.g. Burndown, Velocity…
- Help work with 3rd parties
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and information.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Degree level qualifications, demonstrable Product Management experience or equivalent.
- 3+ years Scrum Master experience
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels through successful application of stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Able to quickly establish successful working relationships across multiple disciplines and cultures.
- Effective leader and strategist but also tactically minded.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business