Mobile SDET (XCUITest OR Espresso). London. £70k.
Mobile SDET (XCUITest OR Espresso). London. £70k. Leading FinTech.
Our client are a leading FinTech who are using Web & Mobile to change the Financial landscape but now also involved with Machine Learning to really improve the customer experience. With an exceptional CTO in place, our client are looking to scale and bring on board passionate a passionate senior SDET.
Location: Central / North London
Salary: £65k - £70k (Mid – Senior)
The role of Mobile Developer in Test will build and maintain our mobile test automation framework, as well as supporting continuous delivery and enabling our engineering teams to maintain optimum efficiency.
You will design solutions that address both team and business requirements, and deliver automation tools that are both highly functional and easy to use.
- Design and build automation framework components that enable low friction test implementation across Web, Mobile and API channels
- Language agnostic enough to be well rounded and adapt to the ever-changing world of development paradigms/approaches.
- Preferably coding framework components in C# or Python, such as support libraries, fixtures, mocks, command line tools, execution orchestration and dashboards
- Implementing, integrating and configuring best-of-breed open source tools such as Espresso and/or XCUITest alongside Appium
- Coach sprint-based engineers in good test design/ development and in usage of the automation framework
- Co-ordinate the test lifecycle with release automation processes and continuous delivery pipelines
- Advocate and advise on BDD process adoption and refinement, including effective definition of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Maintain relevant results/ metrics reporting, which will drive continuous improvement
- Define and document test code standards and conventions
- Test code review
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience, skills and behaviours:
- Have commercial experience working as a Developer in Test, in a position that involved the design and development of automation frameworks that support test development across at least 2 of the following channels: Web, Mobile, API
- Experience with all of the following testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Specflow (or Similar)
- TDD/ BDD experience
- Testing within a mature agile and continuous delivery environment
- Functional and non-functional test strategy and implementation
- Cloud-based and API-centric software architectures
Qualities they look for: Passion | Professional integrity | Collaborative | Positive
If interested, get in touch