Mobile Automation QA Engineer (Espresso or XCTest). London. £60k.
Web & Mobile QA Engineer wanted. Central London. Up to £58,000.
Our client, who won Start up of the year in their category are looking for a Web & Mobile QA Engineer with solid commercial experience for their feature development teams to help them deliver high quality solutions across their product stack on Mobile, Web and Back-End platforms. Commercial experience working on high traffic Consumer Mobile Apps is preferred. Experience with test automation based on selenium is a nice to have! Anyone who is eager to learn, teach and discover should feel right at home.
Role: Web & Mobile QA Engineer
Salary: Up to £57,000 + benefits
Office: Central London, open plan, table tennis
- Android and iOS mobile app manual testing
- Web manual testing
- Strong experience writing and analyzing tests cases
- Broad understanding of different types of testing
- Failure Analysis and Bug reporting
- Test Automation of Mobile, Web or Back-End Applications (ideally all of them)
Nice to have:
- Manual Testing : experience in Web testing and mobile testing is mandatory
- Automated Testing : Experience with Appium and Protractor are of particular value
- Banking, retail or medical backgrounds all suit our needs
- Exposure to software security (encryption, certificate etc.) and security testing strongly desired but not required
BENEFITS: Private Medical Insurance |Life Insurance |25 days holiday |5 Self improvement Days | Team events |Learning - conferences, events, courses encouraged
If interested, please send through your CV