Web Analyst ¦ Nottingham ¦ £30-35k + Benefits
Xpertise as specialists in IT recruitment have been appointed by a FinTech based in Nottingham to recruit for a Web Analyst within the wider Analytical team. You will be key in understanding the customer, their behaviour and journey through their software. The Web Analyst will be a key link between the Dev team and commercial, allowing decisions to be made with the data being visualised for the teams.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of regular business reporting.
- Ensure that definitions are well documented and widely understood to allow consistency of approach throughout the business.
- Support the businesses campaign and website performance as part of regular business reporting and trading dashboards.
- Assess the effectiveness of web analytics channels against targets.
- Responsible for the ongoing monitoring and escalation of new and existing analytics briefing requests.
- Implement self-serve and automated reporting wherever possible.
- Work with the wider team and external agencies to develop insight and to drive improvement in the web conversions and customer journey programmes.
- Merge web analytics data with additional data sources such as CRM data sets, membership data or third-party data sets to further enhance insight.
- A degree in computer science, data science, business intelligence, or other subject with high mathematical content. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience in data visualisation, BI reporting and optimisation tools
- Experience with digital marketing platforms – e.g. Doubleclick, AdWords, tag management systems, etc.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Phil Brindley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business