Senior Test Analyst / Test Manager. £300 a day. 3 months. Solihull
Senior Test Analyst / Test Manager
An initial 3 month contract to start ASAP for a large retail client of ours in Solihull. Please note, this role is not about management, but senior in regards to it's responsibilities & varied experience that is required.
Rate: £300 a day
Duration: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
You will join the Program Delivery team to lead their testing effort. You will lead the definition and execution of the IT and business focused testing to ensure the products’ suitability to go live.
You will work closely with the Project team, the wider IT department and external 3rd parties to complete the testing within the agreed timescales while ensuring appropriate visibility and reporting is in place for the Project Manager and associated stakeholders.
You will work within a project focused matrix environment in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience in software testing including the production of Test Strategies and Test plans.
• Demonstrable experience of both Session Based testing and Script Based testing.
• Demonstrable experience in the production of test related documentation (e.g. test charters, test cases, production of test scripts).
• Demonstrable experience of leading the test phases of IT change projects and managing testers
• Demonstrable experience of working with external development partners and internal Agile development teams.
• Experience of testing software developed on MS CRM and web based portals.
• Ability to work within the Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and high energy
• Ability to interpret design documentation and identify test cases
If interested, please get in touch and ideally send through an updated version of your CV.