System Administrator (AWS/Python/Docker). FinTech. London
Our client, in the top 50 FinTechs in London are proud of their Linux based microservice oriented architecture that they’ve built, and now they’re looking for someone to help them take it to the next level. You will be part of a team of 4 other developers but with a growing team. If interested, please see the details below:
Salary: £55,000 depending on level and experience
Technologies they use:
- Experience with Docker
- Comfort with multiple languages to get the job done best. (We like Python, and have plenty of bash scripts in our CI pipeline.)
- Ability to automate and improve Agile, TDD and CI processes to deploy to cloud providers.
- Ability to tune and configure a SOA infrastructure of open source tools
- Knowledge of TCP, HTTP, iptables, ssh tunnels, nginx configuration, nagios, cacti, XML
- Appreciation of the phrase "rsyncing without strace"
Day to day you’ll be working together with a tight team of ambitious engineers using TDD, Kanban, Pairing, and CI/CD.
The ideal hire would be someone who’s passionate about systems development and doesn’t mind the occasional dip into frontend when need be.
You’ll love building a fault tolerant distributed system!
Get in touch if interested