PMO Analyst | Nottingham | £35 - £38k + bonus + benefits
Xpertise are working closely with a business in the Financial Services sector in Nottingham. As a PMO analyst you will be based within a newly formed transformation team. The PMO will ensure the most critical projects and programmes are prioritised, resourced and aligned to the business’ portfolio. As a PMO Analyst you will use previous experience to identify early warning signs escalating to Project Managers and Seniors as required, driving an overall improvement of the delivery of projects within the portfolio.
• Providing critical data and analytical support to the Project / Programme managers
• Budget tracking and financial forecasting
• Project evaluation and motoring, risk and issue tracking and performing any data analysis
• Ownership of the PMO process
• Escalate issues to Senior Analysts and the Head of PMO as appropriate
• Accurate information on the projects enabling Senior Analysts and PMO Manager to understand the overall state of the portfolio
• Assurance around governance throughout the whole project life cycle
• Ensure planning standards are followed and clear project plans are in place
• Run regular ‘what we learnt’ sessions to ensure action plans are in place
• Regular review of all risks and monitoring on risk trigger dates to ensure PM is aware of emerging risks.
• Knowledge of project management activities, planning, budgeting and report production.
• Experience of programme co-ordination
• Exposure to the end to end project lifecycle
• Managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
• Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Ailsa Whaley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.