Full Stack Developer
Mid or Senior level Full Stack Developer | Derby | Salary £30k - £45k | Benefits
This market leading software company are looking to add an experienced developer to their team.
The company believe in their Developers standing up and having a voice, a true flat management structure. They support an Agile and varied environment, and use cutting edge technologies.
The ideal Developer must have a hunger to learn, and preferably some experience with the current versions of the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC (or Web API)
- SQL Server
You should also be able to demonstrate that you have experience of creating software from 'concept to code'.
Suitable for Developers that want to:
- Work on various new projects alongside the maintenance of existing applications;
- Learn new tools and techniques, be encouraged to push technical boundaries and further your professional development;
- Build responsive and flexible web-based applications;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive team where your opinion counts;
- Work in an environment where you feel able to deliver your best.
The successful Developer will be a self-motivated team player, diligent and dependable, willing to lead by example, and confident to challenge existing practice when required.
Salary: £30k – £40k
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and supportive team with regular social events
- Organic fruit boxes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Occupational sick pay and income protection scheme
- Life insurance
- Enhanced Parental Schemes (Maternity / Paternity etc.)
- Childcare vouchers
If this role sounds like a good match for you, please apply below.
Alternatively, learn more by contacting me directly on: 01332289876 or email@example.com