ETL Test Analyst
Job ID: 4792
Employment Type: Contract
ETL Test Analyst
Pay Rate: £600
IR35 Status: Inside
Contract Length: 6 Months
Security Clearance - BPSS minimum, SC preferred
The main role of the Test Analyst will be to:
- Use technical design specifications and User Stories to devise and document Test Plans in line with project sprints under the guidance of the Test Manager or Senior QA.
- Prepare Test Cases/Acceptance Criteria in accordance with the Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Carry out Text Execution in accordance with Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Cases under the guidance of the Test Manager or Senior QA, Product Delivery Manager or Scrum Master.
- Estimate, plan and schedule testing work on the Project.
- Proven and current QA/Test Analyst experience in a large Company or Public Sector organisation.
- Excellent testing knowledge throughout all phases of the testing lifecycle.
- Proven testing experience with ETL Technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. TDD, BDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience in developing product backlogs with measurable success criteria.
- Analysis of user stories to identify acceptance criteria. Knowledge and experience of test automation including basic coding experience.
- Experience of mentoring.
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence
- Experience with the use of version control systems
- Co-ordination and development of testing including Scripting, Scenario Planning and execution to include:- Integration testing Functional testing Co-ordination of User Acceptance testing (UAT) Performance testing Regression testing
- Testing experience with Pentaho Data Integration and/or Pentaho Reporting
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Mondrian query languages
- Experience of automating ETL testing
- Experience with HIVE/IMPALA
- Testing in a Linux environment
- Experience of a range of platforms e.g. Client/Server Internet Browser technologies, Oracle etc Experience of a range of Testing tools e.g. ALM, LoadRunner, Selenium, SOAPUI and JMeter
- Experience of building or using test automation frameworks.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Richard Bailey
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business