Infrastructure Engineer | Circa £35,000 | Nottingham
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer for a fast growing Managed IT Service Provider. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a core role in helping identify and escalate issues on problematic platforms or highlight recurring technical issues. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team and a growing business that believe in investing in their employees with regards to training and development.
• Providing strong server, network and desktop support as well as assisting with hardware & software installs
• Identifying improvements to working practices, such as automation and tools and assisting with their implementation
• Ensure all infrastructure and systems are monitored and working correctly
• Ensuring the backup of systems is completed and tested for successful restoration
• Provide input into the design and implementation of infrastructure, systems and IT strategy
• Setting up and configuring new and existing infrastructure and systems
• Provide analysis and reports on IT related issues, propose ways to resolve and alleviate those problems to ensure the smooth operation of the IT function
• Network hardware
• Network and infrastructure security, including firewalls
• Windows server and Exchange server
• Office 365
• Microsoft Azure, Cloud (public, private and hybrid)
• Citrix XenApp
• Firewall technologies, VPN and infrastructure including SSL services
• HP & Cisco Switching, Vlans and routing
• Back up and replication
• ITIL qualification desirable
• MCSE/MCSA advantageous
• GCSE’s in Maths and English minimum
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.