Professional Services Engineer
Professional Services Engineer | Circa £35k - £45k | Nottingham
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for a Professional Services Engineer for a fast growing Managed IT Service Provider. As a Professional Services Engineer, you will play a core role in designing and installing various infrastructure on clients sites. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team and a growing business that believe in investing in their employees with regards to training and development.
• Provide high level and detailed technical engineering services to assigned project and programmes
• Communicate with the Customer, Project Control and Project manager at all stages of project delivery
• Resolve any problems encountered in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the Customer, Project Manager and Operations team
• Timely completion of defined project documentation with publication to the customer and to the Operations Teams
• Provide a knowledgeable technical information service to our internal sales and Service Desk teams and assist with the completion of technical documentation
• Provide post installation project feedback and escalation to Solutions Architecture where appropriate
• Network and infrastructure security, including firewalls
• Windows server and Exchange server
• Office 365
• Microsoft Azure, Cloud (public, private and hybrid)
• Citrix XenApp
• Firewall technologies
• ITIL qualification desirable
• MCSE/MCSA advantageous
• GCSE’s in Maths and English minimum
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.