PMO Analyst ¦ Birmingham ¦ £30k - £35k
Xpertise have been appointed by a service business in the west midlands to recruit a PMO analyst.
The business is looking for a PMO Analyst to work closely with the project team to support and challenge them to deliver the programme of work to the agreed milestones and quality.
You should have
- Knowledge and experience of supporting the full Project lifecycle.
- Competent in developing and maintaining sound working relationships with operational and IT colleagues.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies.
- Stakeholder engagement, including facilitation of group sessions/workshops.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in the proactive allocation of appropriate resource for a number of different Projects and change initiatives.
- Support project managers in ensuring that projects remain on track in terms of budget, plan and delivery scope.
- Proactively maintaining high standards of quality in Project documentation.
- Providing quality assurance at key stages of the project lifecycle.
- Supporting management of the portfolios financial process and budget.
- Preparing MI for relevant governance review boards, including Executive and Board-level committees and Programme Status Reporting.
- Ensuring benefit realisation and lessons learned processes are in place and effective.
To be considered for this exciting and influential role you will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to lead complex business change Projects and technology enabled change.
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Alex Barr.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business