Project Manager (6m FTC)
Project Manager | Utilities | Staffordshire| £40k | 6 month FTC
Accomplished project manager ready to take on your next rewarding challenge?
Xpertise has been appointed to recruit an organised, experienced business change leader to join a rapidly growing, fast-paced utilities company. They are looking for project managers with a natural ability to lead business change and improvement. This role gives you the opportunity to develop your skills in all areas of the business and the fulfilment of watching your actions impact real differences. The business-wide nature of this role calls for an individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and confidence with stakeholders.
Essential skill requirements
- Project management experience in challenging environments
- Experience in complex business change projects
- Ability to manage a portfolio of business change projects alongside large projects
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Identify and successfully manage risks and issues through to resolution
- Manage colleague engagement, mobilization and communications. Ensure change lands well for our colleagues – identify and mitigate any impacts.
- Prince 2, APMP or equivalent
- Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Experience in Utilities sector or highly regulated environments
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Chloe Gage
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business