Technical Business Analyst Team Lead
Technical Business Analyst Team Lead | Derbyshire | £open + benefits
Xpertise as specialists in Product Delivery recruitment, have been appointed to find a strong Business Analyst with experience managing, training and coaching / mentoring other Business Analysts for a agile software house. You will also have your own projects to be involved in, working with developers, architects, product managers and QAs. You will be overseeing and supporting a number of Business Analysts, who are embedded into their own sprint teams. Reporting to the Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for managing business analysts on a day to day basis, throughout the project life cycle.
- Line management and personal development for BA team
- Coaching and mentoring BA team, advocating best practise and maintaining standard.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change
- Responsible and accountable for producing and maintaining high quality features requests to drive the product roadmap.
- Work with the Development and QA teams to manage the feasibility studies.
- Ensure that business requirements are clearly translated and documented into high quality user stories.
- Actively engage with internal and external customers to understand and clearly document business needs to create a technical solution.
- Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Prepare realistic and achievable project plans, actively monitoring progress and mitigating risks, issues and dependencies.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience managing, coaching or training business analysts or teams.
- Appreciation and understanding of the requirements engineering process and the discipline and rigour required to achieve successful outcomes.
- Proven track record of delivering business benefit through the full software development life-cycle using agile and/or waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in a Technical Business Analysis role or similar where experience of working within an agile environment using SCRUM/XP is beneficial.
- Good at organisation and time management skills with an adaptable and flexible approach to effectively manage changing demands and evolving priorities whilst being able to proactively identify new opportunities.
Xpertise are acting as a consultancy and business.
For more information on this role or other Project Delivery roles, please contact Chloe Gage.