Network Engineer | East Midlands | £45k - £55k + benefits
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for a Network Engineer for a Software Solution house based in the East Midlands. The Network Engineer will play a core role in providing stability and integrity of in-house voice, data and wireless network services.
About The Role:
• Experience in a similar role supporting multiple data centre networks.
• Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
• Proven experience with network capacity planning, understanding of network security principles, and general network management best practices.
• Proven experience with VOIP phone systems.
• Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience to resolution.
• Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Able to effectively prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Able to identify, communicate and prove cost issues and areas of revenue opportunity or improvement at all levels
• CCNP/CCNA certified backed by experience designing and delivering enterprise scale CISCO network solutions.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.