Senior Mobile QA Automation Engineer - Up to £65k + Shares
Role: Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £65k + Shares
The Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer will join a growing and dynamic team of Automation Engineers, pushing my client's Automation to increase the efficiency of deliveries to production
Working closely with the Automation Tech Lead, implementing an end-to-end Test strategy for the mobile platforms.
Who are my Client?
My client is a global Technology company, who have a high volume of innovative products to benefit everyday life. They are an organisation who are pushing the boundaries and are always looking for new ways to improve their products.
Skill set required
- Solid understanding of QA and the various testing procedures for different phases of the SDLC.
- Solid experience of testing iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Happy to do both manual and automated testing, with more focus on automation.
- Proven working experience of automation using Espresso for android and/or XCUI for iOS.
- Good understanding of Java and/or swift programming languages
- Solid understanding of mobile automation frameworks.
- Experience in executing end-to-end tests covering multiple integration points.
- Experience with Appium automation for iOS and Android (using Java is an advantage)
- Previous involvement in release management testing.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical peers
- Strong passion for quality, reliability, best practices and continuous improvement.
- Confidence to stand for the good QA practices, as being the expert in the domain
- Any experience with visual testing frameworks is a bonus
A few tools that they use
- Test Rail for test case management
- XCUI for iOS automated testing
- Espresso for Android automated testing
- Appium for iOS and Android
- Jira for stories / bug management