Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst | £28k - £32k + benefits | Birmingham
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for an Application Support Analyst for Professional Services company based in Birmingham As an Application Support Analyst, you will play a core role in supporting all of the internal systems and software. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team and a growing business that believe in investing in their employees with regards to training and development.
• Responding to, and taking ownership of service incidents raised by business users and other IT teams
• Working alongside colleagues on the successful implementation of new solutions
• Raising and managing resolution of problem tickets
• Proactively monitoring systems and investigating problems to ensure maximum system availability
• Provide up to 3rd line support via the ServiceDesk, telephone or other methods in accordance with service level agreements and requirements
• Deploying system changes delivered by the IT development teams
• Protecting service stability by ensuring changes are reviewed and deemed fit for purpose
• Supporting the internal applications and systems
• Ability to respond to incidents, understand the business impact and provide technical resolution
• Experience of liaising with IT Service Desk and end users to understand, analyse and resolve issues
• Experience of working within an ITIL and / or service oriented framework
• Experience of supporting applications / systems, SharePoint 2010 and later, SharePoint Online
• Desirable: experience with Office 365, SQL server 2012, PowerShell scripting
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.