Graduate / Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant – London - Placement Year
Graduate / Trainee Technology Recruitment Consultant – London (Moorgate) - Placement Year
Winners of the Best recruitment company to work for in the UK under £10m category at the Recruitment International awards, Xpertise Recruitment is an award-winning technology recruitment consultancy that specialises in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim talent across a diverse range of industry sectors across the UK.
With unrivalled career progression opportunities, uncapped earnings potential and amazing incentives, the Recruitment Industry is a highly attractive career for ambitious graduates looking to get ahead in their careers.
We are looking for University Student(s) to undertake a professional work placement with us for 12 months on site at our Derby office. Working alongside a strong and talented team, the successful applicants will develop professional sales and searching techniques, and use their networking skills, to help senior consultants, fill their niche IT roles. You will experience managing the full recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, and negotiating offers.
The candidates will be provided with excellent training whilst working for a highly successful expanding business.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
• Sourcing and screening the right talent through researching, headhunting, advertising and networking (attending regular conferences, events and meetings)
• Proactively seeking new business opportunities with the view of placing talent into existing and new clients within your specialist practice
• Relationship building with candidates and clients through regular meetings
• Assessing and responding to the needs of clients or assignments
• Managing the full recruitment process including sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating offers and beyond
• Offering CV, interview and general career advice
• Working against Targets
What are we looking for?
• Competitive, determined and a resilient work ethic
• Excellent communication skills and a love of networking
• Limitless ambition and a real drive to be the best
• Target driven
• Authentic and Professional with a strong team work ethic
• History of achievements and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone – e.g. Captained sports team, sports scholarship to the US, top salesperson, climbed Kilimanjaro, raised money for charity… tell us about what you did that you are most proud of!
Xpertise Benefits & Incentives:
• Structured career paths to develop long term careers
• Industry leading commission scheme
• Quarterly Team incentives to the likes of Amsterdam, Croatia, Skiing in Austria!!
• Additional Monthly and Quarterly incentives that reward performance!
• Company-wide team events (check out our 2017 Xpertise Olympics video on YouTube)
If you would like to connect email me at email@example.com or call me on 01332 419899. For additional insights as to why we were Winners of the Best Recruitment Company to Work for up to £10m in the UK, please visit http://xpertise.careers