Looking to speak with experienced, passionate QA Test Engineers with a proven track record leading a small team of manual QA’s. You will be a strong influencer within a Quality Assurance environment and comfortable working in a collaborative wider team. Alongside line management duties of a team of 5, you will need to be enthusiastic about keeping hands on, drive continuous improvement and ensure projects are delivered on time.
Responsibilities and Competencies
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA matters
- Experience leading a small test team within Agile Scrum delivery
- Excellent communicator able to work closely with development teams and liaising directly with the Head of QA
- Good understanding of industry standards and best practices
- Hands on experience in the testing of complex software in a professional Software Development business
- Knowledge and experience of integration, functional and non-functional testing
- Knowledge on defect management tools such as JIRA and its use in an agile environment
- Good experience of working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Creative problem solver and logical thinker in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business