Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager | £45k - £50k | Nottingham
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for Service Delivery Manager for a growing Managed IT Service Provider. As a Service Delivery Manager, you will play a core role in delivering and managing the SLA and IT services for all external businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a team and a growing business that believe in investing in their employees with regards to training and development.
• Provide effective leadership and develop relationships for service transitions to the customer
• Work effectively with the customer and internal delivery teams: Service Account Manager, Service Desk Managers, Infrastructure & Operations Manager, Engineers
• Monitor and improve levels of customer satisfaction on a project by project basis
• Provide effective, tactical and project related advice to all relevant colleagues
• Ensure effective resource management, influencing and identifying required resources within Operations and Professional Services and wherever possible forecasting ahead in a timely manner
• Support the development of the service delivery strategy in collaboration with the Operations Team and other senior stakeholders
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Change management, Incident management, Problem management
• Understanding of Service Management Framework
• A broad technical understanding; ITIL, Active Directory, Office 365, Windows, Network, Infrastructure, LAN/WAN, Security, Firewalls etc.
• Must be ITIL certified
• Degree or equivalent in Computer studies or Technology
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.