Data Solution Analyst
Sector:Data Analytics, Data Science & Data Engineering
Contract Type: Permanent
Senior Data Solutions Analyst / Designer. Remote / London. Asset management. Total Comp: £150k – 170k
Our client are going through a Data transformation and looking for 3 Data Solution Analysts / Designers who will play a key role in all Data solution design activities on behalf of the Chief Data Office, working across their business customers to ensure they put Data at the very heart of their operating model. If interested, please see more details below:
Salary: Up to £110k
Benefits: Performance related bonuses + more |Generous pension scheme | Share Scheme | life assurance | 27 days' holiday | private medical insurance
- Work with customer stakeholders to understand their business goals, challenges, decomposing these into a Data Service that solve the problem or delivers the opportunity
- Play an active role in delivering the Data strategy
- Balance effective design with deployment of strategic / tactical components to suit each scenario
- Work with Business Change, Technology, and Operations partners to ensure end to end solution design (inclusive the Data Operating Model and service design)
- Experience of business development activities including the measurement of adoption of services and products.
What we're looking for
- Experience working in the Asset Management Industry
- Experience requirement gathering from internal and external data customers.
- Ability to analyse data flows and to map data across different verticals.
- Experience of designing data services
- Collaborative approach to working with developers, architects, the Data Management Team and subject matter experts alike, to establish the facts, and ensure good communication of requirements
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
If interested, please get in touch
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.
Back to Jobs