Digital Project Manager
Sector:Project Delivery & Product
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
A UK leading creative agency are actively looking for a gaming industry experienced Digital Project Manager to join their team at their Central London-based office. You will be expected to keep Production Teams motivated to produce high-quality work. They promote a collaborative and supporting environment, however the preference goes out to candidates who are proactive, take accountability and effectively own their work. They are currently working fully remotely and will offer flexible working options moving forward.
- Manage the Digital Production of content for gaming industry clients (static and dynamic).
- Accountable and responsible for E2E processes for project deliverables and manage these projects in an Agile environment.
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in collaboration with the creative and production teams.
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible project issues.
Back to Jobs
- Experience working in an agency working on digital content production projects for gaming industry clients.
- Have a passion for gaming and a keen interest in the industry.
- Experience managing Creative Designers and a solid understanding of their work.
- Experience managing the full project lifecycle (including creative conception).
- Experience working on animation and live-action projects is a bonus.