£170,000 - £180,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Enterprise Architect (Technology Strategy) wanted. Financial Service. Total Comp circa £180k. Location flexible with some travel to London. Greenfield
Package: Circa £180k. £110k base + bonus (circa 20% – 35%) + 20% pension contr +LI / PH + share options
Summary: Working within the brand-new Retirement & Annuities Function you will help develop a new business strategy & tech strategy and show how technology can help achieve the business vision. This person will look in to the future but also paint that picture on a day to day basis. You will also bring in innovation. It’s a chance to join at the start of their journey and have big business impact.
- Experienced IT architect with broad technology experience formulating IT Strategy and Governance, Standards, Procedures and Policies
- Strategic thinking, taking a broader view of situations, with demonstrable knowledge of architecture governance through the use of enterprise architecture artefacts including principles, policies, views, viewpoints and building blocks
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, API, open data, micro services, event driven IT and predictive analytics and business intelligence/analytics.
- Ability to develop and project a positive image of the IT function and company through interpersonal, written and verbal communications to a wide range of audiences, having a practical, common sense approach to delivering successful, collaborative outcomes.
- Track record of designing IT Roadmaps of £multimillion solutions across an enterprise
- Exposure and understanding of existing and emerging new technologies and processing environment
If interested, please get in touch
Back to Jobs