Full Stack Java Developer
£65,000 (up to)
Contract Type: Permanent
Full stack Java Developer // Manchester // £65,000 (up to)
Xpertise Recruitment have recently partnered with an award-winning business in Central Manchester to help on board x4 full stack Java developers.
The business is a consultancy who complete all their work in house (or remotely) at their stunning Salford Quays offices for their clients, who range from central government organisations to industry leading aerospace engineering firms.
As a result of recent clients wins and new greenfield projects undertaken, they are looking to expand their permanent team with full stack Java Developers, and are willing to consider talented candidates of any level.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience writing Java (8+) in highly collaborative agile environments.
- Exposure to modern software development practices and technology (BDD, TDD, CI/CD)
- Experience working in a full stack development role, using modern JS frameworks
- A strong desire to learn and develop your skills further
- Lived in the UK for the last 5 years, meaning you are eligible for SC clearance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Angular or react. Preferably Angular!
- Worked in a consultancy role previously
- Created CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Worked in AWS or other cloud environments
- SC / DV clearance already in place
In return you will get:
- A highly competitive salary (up to £65,000) based on your previous experience
- Good Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (will match anything up to 10%)
- Access to all the Udemy courses you want
- Access to official AWS learning materials
- The opportunity to work on greenfield projects
- Remote (50/50 once back in the office) working options
- Flexible working patterns (37.5 hour weeks split between 7am 6:30pm)
If you are interested in seeing more details, finding out more information, or just understanding whether you would be a suitable candidate, apply now or contact the job poster directly.
Back to Jobs