Head of Product
Sector:Project Delivery & Product
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
A SaaS/DaaS company specialising in the private investment industry is actively looking for a Head of Product to join their London team. They are looking to double their headcount by the end of this year, so it is a very exciting time to be a part of the company. They are currently working fully remotely and will offer flexible working options moving forward.
This role would suit a Product Manager coming from a Software Development background looking for a step-up in their career and be in charge of defining and driving the product strategy and establishing and executing on the overall product roadmap.
You will be expected to be an industry and product expert to translate trends, client requirements and competitor intelligence into innovative deliverables for the company.
- Lead on the product vision and go-to-market strategy for the company
- Analyse client feedback and platform usage in order to deliver on continuous improvement of the product
- Own and drive the product roadmap whilst identifying and aligning teams to approach new opportunities
- Mentor and manage a team of Software Developers and Data Analysts to continuously refine the product development processes to ensure the highest level of quality and efficiency
- Promote a customer-centric product culture and develop the Technical Teams to think strategically and creative intuitive product experiences that benefit their clients
- Own responsibility for the commercialisation of the product
Back to Jobs
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product Development Management role in Agile and Waterfall development environments
- Background in Software Development (highly desirable)
- Worked with Ruby On Rails and/or AWS web applications
- Worked with Business Intelligence/Data Analysis tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and SQL (highly desirable)
- Understanding of financial/investment markets (highly desirable)
- Managed cross-functional projects, teams and processes