Sector:Cloud, Infrastructure & DevOps
£500 per day
Contract Type: Contract
Back to Jobs
- Relevant qualification: degree in a computer science field or equivalent level of knowledge gained through experience and further training/development.
- Microsoft Enterprise or Associate or MCSE qualification
- Fortinet Network Security Administrator (FCNSA) or Fortinet Network Security Professional (FCNSP) Certified
- VMWare Certified Professional
- Strong and demonstrable VMWare vSphere skills with a proven track record working with a large, complex infrastructure environment
- CCNA or equivalent qualification
- Strong working knowledge of networking hardware, software, and protocols.
- Strong expertise and knowledge of Windows Server 2012 / 2016 / 2019.
- Management of Exchange Server 2016
- A good understanding of network security, practices, and configuration
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and associated services such as Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), DHCP, DNS, Group policy, WSUS, LDAP
- Demonstrable knowledge of PowerShell skills
- Significant experience of Active Directory administration, group policy management, DHCP, DNS, always on VPN, DFS and authentication.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 / 2016 and always on availability groups