Senior Performance Engineer in Test (Video Streaming / WebRTC) wanted. 100% Remote first Unicorn
We're looking for a Performance Engineer (or an SDET / Software Engineer who would be keen to move into a Performance Test Engineering role) for an incredibly fast growing Video & events streaming Tech unicorn who have grown to 500+ in 2 years. I've provided some more details below:
Role: Senior Performance Engineer
Location: 100% remote. Can be based anywhere in the world.
Salary. Flexible, depending on location
Culture: Fast paced unicorn. Working with some of the best engineers in the world
- Experience as a Performance Engineer or SDET
- Experience of video streaming, specifically WebRTC and RMTP
- Worked with Jmeter, Gatling, Blazemeter, Flood.io or any others.
- Experience with telemetry/diagnostic systems like Honeycomb.io, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog or others
Nice to have:
- Tuning experience around connection pools, thread pools, caches, load balancing and more.
- Experience in automated load testing frameworks.
- Automation Testing
- Demonstrable experience learning new technologies on your own.
If interested, please let me know.
Back to Jobs