Sector:Project Delivery & Product
£60,000 - £75,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Xpertise are currently working with a Global Firm who are looking to add a PMO Manager to their newly established team as they have an increasing client demand for delivery solutions.
This role is newly created to support the growth of the team and provide focus on their ability to mobilise and manage our client facing project engagements.
This role reports to the Head of Delivery within the function.
The following experience is essential for the role:
- Previous experience of working in a legal services or professional services environment
- Demonstrable and comprehensive track record of client facing project management roles
- An ability to demonstrate experience in leading and managing complex projects
- Demonstrable advanced planning, co-ordinating, management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills are necessary. Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to identify project resources required, agree resource allocation, assign project responsibilities and track progress. Monitor and coordinate the activities of project team members as appropriate to ensure efficient and effective completion of project tasks.
- Previously been responsible for the management, mentoring and developing PMO resources.
The following experience is desirable for the role:
- Understanding law firm financial and performance metrics and the link between effective project/matter management, profitability and delivering value to clients.
- Experience of managing projects within transformation programmes.
- Experience of working with international teams, preferred.
- Experience of delivering legal services in an ALSP environment.
If you feel you have the above relevant experience and would be interested in applying for the roll then please do so on the link below or if you would like to discuss in further detail, then please call me on 01216511070.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and Business
Back to Jobs