Are you an SME in Cloud based technologies, specifically Azure?
If so, we urgently require Azure Consultants to deliver infrastructure that meets our Customer’s business requirements, the positions will initially see you involved in hands on implementation of the Azure Scaffold and foundational configuration that supports the consumption of Azure.
• Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of Azure infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
• Delivery within customer engagements based on architecture defined.
• Working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
• Developing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or ARM
• Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
• Identify other Computacenter service and sales opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
• Commercial experience of design and delivery of Azure Cloud solutions.
• Azure Architecture Review
• Azure Architecture (detailed level)
• Practical Azure implementation experience
• Impact of commercial options
• Automation/Tooling experience - Terraform /ARM)
• SME areas (AAD/Subscription/Logging etc)
• Azure Solution Architect – Associate
• 3+ years hands on experience of defining and implementing a DevOps practice
• 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following, CI/CD, automation and containerization technologies such as Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes, Redhat Openshift, terraform, etc
Current information for our applicants
Business as usual? Not quite. Of course, the Corona crisis also presents us with major challenges.
However, we are broadly positioned across various industries, plan for the long term and have always been flexible in our approach to our customers, especially in times of crisis. Our core business is digitisation. We believe that this topic will continue to grow in importance for many companies in both public and private sectors.
That's why there are still areas of our business with clear hiring requirements – and we would like to bring talent like you on board! By the way, we have completely virtualised our application process and our recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions.
We are still looking forward to getting to know you!
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.