Remote Technical Lead (Headless)
£55,000 - £65,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Technical Lead (Headless) // £55,000 - £65,000 // Fully remote // Ecommerce
Are you passionate about software development and delivering high-quality solutions?
Xpertise recruitment has partnered with an award-winning eCommerce business to find a technical lead (headless). The business was born and bred in Manchester, and now has a fully remote team across the UK, working with some big brands in the eCommerce industry. If you're ready to take on challenges and make an impact, we want to hear from you!
You will also spend at least 10% of your time on your own self-development. Taking courses to improve your skill set and refine your knowledge, making it a great opportunity for candidates looking to take the next step in their development career.
A Day in Your Role:
- Team Stand Up for progress sharing
- Mentor junior developers through pair-programming
- Solve debugging challenges on customer sites
- Bring customer requirements to life
- Engage in code reviews and enhance skills.
Why should you apply?
- Fully remote work with flexible hours
- Generous salary up to £65,000
- 10% of your week dedicated to personal development
- Generous holiday package and birthday off
- Private health cover and pension scheme
- Discounts, wellness initiatives and more
- Work for an award-winning company with stylish branding
- Tailored training and development plans
- Supportive and collaborative company culture
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
- At least 4 years commercial experience with a server-side programming language (Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, Python, etc)
- Experience with Vercel or similar PaaS hosting provider
- Experience with React and CDD
- Experience working with third-party REST and GraphOL APIs
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of HTTP, H2 protocols
- Advanced experience working with Git
- Knowledge of composable architecture
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in a commercial environment
- Experience dealing with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in the architecture of software at a system level
- Experience with Docker, and FaaS Platforms
- Experience with Systems Administration and DevOps
- Experience working with BigCommerce
Apply Now! To join the team and contribute to exciting projects shaping the ecommerce landscape.
Email me at: email@example.com
Back to Jobs