Sector:Cloud, Infrastructure & DevOps
£45,000 - £45,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Security Analyst (Birmingham - Hybrid) - £45k - Events
PCI | GDPR | IT Security Policies | Vulnerability Management | Governance | Compliance
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced IT security professional, looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you have demonstrable experience with ensuring an organisation's cyber security practice supports the business? Have you got the required knowledge to manage and develop the IT Security related policies and provide advice on cyber security matters? Do you have an excellent understanding of Vulnerability Management? Interested in working for an innovative and award-winning company who support the development of your career? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
I'm looking to speak with individuals who are experienced in influencing technology investment. You will be experienced in implementing a security by design approach. You must be able to track progress and report for regulatory mechanisms GDPR and PCI-DSS.
- Ensure the organisation has the correct control measures in place to adhere to PCI and GDPR
- Develop the company's best practices and security standards, including security reporting and documentation
- Complete security related internal audits
- Liaise with vendor provided security applications and firewalls to ensure quality assurance
- Implement a company wide security framework which covers design, delivery and operation
- Instruct and co-ordinate vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and IT audits, ensuring any arising actions are completed.
- Give advice and guidance and implement all aspects of IT security, including legislation compliance, management of PCI compliance, including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and server hardening
The Ideal Candidate
- A keen interest and demonstrable experience in IT security governance
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and PCI-DSS, as well as best practice security procedures
- Experience with SIEM, vulnerability scanning and common security frameworks
- Previous exposure to security management systems and organisational security controls
- Demonstrable experience in configuring, operating and maintaining secure systems
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Relevant security qualifications would be advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below, or get in contact with Andrew Rose for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
Back to Jobs