Senior Full-Stack Developer
£60,000 - £70,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Position: Senior Developer
Location: Bridgend, Wales (hybrid)
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Benefits: Discretionary Bonus, 10% Pension, Private Healthcare, and more!
About the company:
My client is a leading speciality insurance group with offices in the US, UK and Europe. Here you will have the chance to join a collaborative environment and gain knowledge, skills, and experience that lead to a renewing career in insurance.
- Join an established company where collaboration and self-development are highly encouraged
- Continued growth in the team so there is a lot of room to progress and develop a long-lasting career
- Competitive salary with bonus, pension, private Healthcare, and more
You will be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Reviewing the specification/requirements documents
- Designing, coding, testing, and deploying code to different environments
- Interacting with local speciality underwriters, and business analysts as well as IT specialists in our corporate office
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of relevant Software Development experience
- Expert proficiency with C#
- Proficiency in agile/scrum software development
- Advanced software development experience in designing and building eCommerce web applications
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced organizational and analytical skills, possess the ability to problem-solve
- RESTful APIs
- SQL Server
- CI/CD Patterns and Pipelines
Don’t worry if you don’t have anything, I want to speak to anyone who is interested in a promising insurance career.
Back to Jobs
If interested in this role, apply now!