Senior .NET Azure Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Role: Senior .NET Azure Engineer
Location: Liverpool (1-2 days a week onsite)
This is with a business with a range of brands specialising in retail technology and data analytics.
Tech Stack: .Net, .Net Core 6, C#, Terraform, Azure (API Management, App Service, Cosmos DB, Kubernetes, Monitoring, Service Bus, SQL, Storage), TDD.
So, what will you be doing?
- As a Senior .NET Azure Engineer, you will be joining an experienced team of engineers to build and maintain the company’s API Platform.
- You will design, build and support technical solutions in an Azure environment that are both maintainable and scalable.
- Be responsible for delivering high quality code on time that meets all technical requirements.
- Lead on projects across a wide range of situations and technologies and mentor other engineers in the team as they do so.
- Be on the lookout for better tools and techniques to adopt and be passionate about identifying opportunities to continually strengthen the team.
- Ensure that the business has systems that are performant, reliable and that meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Follow SOLID principles.
- Architect, configure and troubleshoot automated CI/CD pipelines and tools working with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code concepts.
- Modern tech stack - currently working with .Net Core 6 and Azure. You stay ahead of the market.
- An empowering culture, they encourage their employees to climb up the progression ladder and prefer to promote from within.
- Tight knit team with great camaraderie.
- 10% employer pension contributions.
- Flexible working options.
Would you be interested? Please get in touch!
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business for this role.
Back to Jobs