Senior SREs wanted. 100% remote. US Time Zone.
We're looking for 5 Senior SREs at all levels (Senior, Lead, Principal & Staff) for an incredibly fast growing Video & events streaming Tech unicorn who have grown to 500+ in 2 years, if interested I've provided some more details below.
Role: Site Reliability Engineer (Senior, Lead, Principal or Staff level)
Team: US SRE team.
Location: 100% remote. Can be based in the US, Canada or Argentina
Salary. Flexible, depending on location.
Culture: Fast paced unicorn. Working with some of the best engineers in the world from businesses such as Facebook, Uber, Microsoft & many others
Benefits: Flexible schedules | Laptop assigned, Mac or DELL XPS |800 USD for Home-Office set up |Equity |Performance bonus coming in the next few months | 1500 dollars for L&D & Life & Health Insurance
- Experience working with Terraform (or similar), IaC experience
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud)
- 2+ years of programming experience (Python, Ruby or Go)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes administration
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, Nagios etc
Your mission will be to ensure that all of the systems and services, both internally and externally, run reliably and perform to their users’ needs. You will be in charge of monitoring system health, as well as creating automation tooling to automate routine tasks.
Interested in having a further chat, we can set up a video chat to discuss further or whatever works best.
Back to Jobs