Technical Business Analyst
Sector:Project Delivery & Product
£45,000 - £50,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Xpertise are working with a leading IT Transformation business that specialise in large scale Infrastructure projects for some of the world’s biggest names.
As part of their continued growth & expansion they are looking to add a Technical Business Analyst to the team to assist in both internal and external projects with stakeholders.
As a technical Business Analyst you will have an understanding of service platforms with a focus on support services such as CyberArk, ScienceLogic & Citrix.
- You will be working across a wide range of projects within the technical and design functions within service platforms.
- Support the business with solid documentation processes.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to support on any pre sales requests.
- Accurate reporting and analysis.
- Build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive best practice and processes.
- Take ownership of small scale projects.
- Experience as a Business Analyst within Infrastructure or application focused projects.
- A technical understanding of CyberArk, ScienceLogic & Citrix at least at a conceptual level.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel specifically with skills in Pivot tables & reporting, VLOOKUP, data analysis and validation.
- Solid understanding of IT Methodologies.
- Proven experience of being able to write and deliver test plans, project plans, user guides, reports, release notes and other high quality documentation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a genuine leader in the IT transformation world.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is a good fit apply here.
Back to Jobs