Test Engineer // HealthTech
I've partnered with a Healthtech firm outside of Leeds to help them bring on an experienced Test Engineer.
The business are keen to move away from their legacy technology in order to remain as one of the global leaders in their industry.
The ideal candidate will be a well rounded test engineer with a breadth of experience testing web and desktop applications in an agile environment. SQL knowledge, API testing experience (ideally with postman) and a good understanding of test automation principals is important (with a desire to learn test automation utilising C# + Specflow).
key skills & experience:
- Knowledge of modern test methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the iterative software development lifecycle
- Ability to contribute to all aspects of the development lifecycle (with test focus)
- Experienced in API testing using POSTMAN or other similar tools
- Experienced in testing web and desktop applications
- Experienced in agile software development
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- Basic understanding of test automation principles/techniques
- Knowledge in concepts of databases
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Package and benefits:
- Salary raging from £30,000 - £42,000 DOE
- Flexible and remote working options
- Up to 9% combined pension contribution
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retails discounts
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
This presents a great opportunity for experienced QAs to join a business that truly makes a difference to the lives of it's stakeholders, whilst developing both personally and professionally.
Commutable from: Sheffield / Leeds / Bradford / Hull / YorkBack to Jobs