Public Sector and Higher Education
Why choose Xpertise?
Xpertise has a dedicated Public Sector practice who are leading providers of both Contract and Permanent professionals into Central/Local Government & Higher Education throughout the UK.
Central & Local Government
• Highly trained and experienced consultants with thorough understanding of their market, and with in-depth knowledge of the processes and levels of security clearance required. (Baseline Personnel Security Standard, Counter Terrorist Check, Security Clearance and Developed Vetting.)
• Extensive and dedicated database of experienced candidates who hold Security Clearance (SC) & Developed Vetting (DV) level clearance.
• AMS Public Sector Resourcing Approved Supplier – supplied contract professionals into the UK Government to Governing Bodies such as; – Home Office, Cabinet Office, HM Revenue & Customs, Department for Work & Pensions and the Ministry of Defence.
• Supply into the Scottish Government via the Dynamic Purchasing System framework.
• Digital Specialists Supplier via the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 (DOS3) framework, providing government departments and teams with individual specialists for work on a service, programme or project.
• Strong presence within the Higher Education space throughout the UK supplying both contract and permanent professionals into leading Universities.
• Dedicated consultants whose focus sits purely within the Higher Education sector, supplying professionals into the Student Systems/student records space.
Don’t just take our word for it….
“Xpertise were the only consultancy that took the time to understand our business, objectives, and culture before vetting and presenting candidates. This small investment in time at the beginning of the process saved a huge amount of time that I would have wasted interviewing unsuitable candidates, and really helped set the tone for a long-lasting business relationship which I am delighted has been so mutually beneficial over the years.”
Talk to us
If you are interested in hearing about current opportunities within Central & Local Government or the Higher Education sector, or just want a conversation to discuss your requirements please get in touch.